Saturday 12 April 2014

What to wear during a business trip

So this week I've been staying with an agency in Birmingham as part of my internship. 
I've already met these guys a few times and I really like what they're doing and how creative they are. 
Having this possibility for joining them and working with them on their projects has been amazing. 
I couldn't be more thankful for this experience. 
As I'm always planning my outfits for work days or especially for business trips, I had so much fun getting these three outfits together which I want to show you in this blog post today. 
I usually keep it simple and classy but every time I try to add something a little bit special to it. 
I really hope you enjoy reading this and I wish you a very nice day. 

PS: Read until the end and you will find two very nice restaurant tips for Birmingham ;) :*


                                                    ♥




Outfit #1 details:

Blouse: Ralph Lauren (Vintage)

Boyfriend Jeans: JBrand

Black belt: Tommy Hilfiger

Flats: Cenedella

Necklace: Grieder 






Outfit #2 details:

Dark blue Silk top: Robert Friedman

White (super) skinny trousers: SOS

Red reptile belt: Reptile's House

Shoes: Seebago

Necklace: Zara

I'm sorry that the top's not really visible. That's why I uploaded my picture from instagram as well so you can see it better.





Outfit #3 details:

Military shirt: 81 hours

Skinny trousers: SOS

Shoes: Seebago 

Bracelet: From a very good friends' store. It's totally handmade and I love it. I got it for christma from my Love :)

Brown leather with fresh water pearls 

As promissed I'm going to give you two dinner or lunch tips for Birmingham :)

#1: The first Restaurant's called "Belago" and is a very nice mexican place you can go to. The staff is super friendly and the food amazing!!!! The portions are perfect and even if you choose a starter, main course and a desert you won't feel stuffed in the end. My highlight there have been the sweet potatoe fries and the red wine chorizzo. 

#2: The second one is called Thai Edge and I went there by coincidence. I really enjoied my meal and it was very light. Very nice staff, lovely food and I loved the restaurant's design :). As a starter we had some spring rolls, grilled chicken and a couple of other things. As a main course we had beef with beens and chilli, chicken with nudles and sesame and some veggies. 



4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :). I will have a look on it of course :).
    Maybe you want to check out mine aswell :)
    Lovely greets from sunny England ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your internship sounds so fabulous and fun! Love the outfits that you picked out! The blue top and the white pants are fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your second outfit! Especially the necklace! Oh and I nominated your blog for the "Liebster Blog Award" tag which helps to make smaller blogs more common! You can find all the rules to this tag here : http://thewonderfulworldofkate.blogspot.de/2014/04/liebster-blog-award-i-wonderful-word-of.html
    Have a wonderful day! xx

    ReplyDelete