Tuesday 7 January 2014

About me

Hello everyone :)

I'm a 21 year old student who loves all about beauty, fashion and special moments in life.
When I was about 13 I was sure that one day I'd become a famous journalist ;). During the time I've changed a litte bit my opinion but I still want to study communications which is not completely different than journalism :). But even if I won't study journalism I still love to share my opinion with other people even if I don't know them.
Another passion of myself is travelling. When I was 16 years old I spent one year in France to perfectionate my french and it was definitely one of the best years in my life! Now next week I will go to England for 6 months. I'm going to do an internship over there and I'm very excited. I think that one reason for my excitement is at one hand the job which I'm really looking forward to and on the other hand I'm really happy to meet another "culture" and other styles and make-up products ;).
I would love to take you on this journey with me and if you like this 6 months with me I'd be so happy if you would still continue reading my posts.
I hope that I could describe myself a little bit for you :)

So much love to everyone!!


Lila

No comments :

Post a Comment