Sunday 19 January 2014

Outfit of the night #1

Hello everyone, 

I finally made it to England and took some time to arrive and feel comfortable with everything. I want to share with you my "outfit of the night", which I was wearing during the last dinner I had with my boyfriend (who I miss a lot :) ). We went to a mexican restaurant and it was very delicious. I'm sure I'll be posting more in the near future as I've seen a lot of nice beauty products when I went to the supermarket today ;). I hope everyone of you is fine and I send you a big hug! 

Enjoy! 
Much love xoxo, 

Lila ♥ 

 PS: In one picture you can see that black box and I'm sorry for that ;). I have to admit that my hair looks quite red on these pictures but it's definitely not ;). Third point: I'm sorry for the blouse as you've already seen it in my last outfit, but I  really liked it with this skirt! 








 

I'm wearing: 

Blouse: H&M 

Skirt: H&M (SALE)

Tights: Wolford (shade: coca)

Shoes: Navyboot

Necklace: Zara

Clutch: market 

No comments :

Post a Comment