Sunday 12 January 2014

My sunday outfit

Hello everyone :), 

I really hope you had or you're still having an amazing sunday. My boyfriend and I went to some friends who live quite far away from us and we had an amazing time with amazing food. Today I wanted to share my outfit of the day with you and I hope you like it. I'm sorry for two things ;). First point is my hair haha I have quite a big hairline but my hairdresser is going to correct that during the week which is coming :). Second point would be my look on the picture. I was so blended by the sun that sometimes I look a little bit angry or just weird. I was definitely not angry haha. 

I hug you guys!

Much love xoxo 

Lila 



 Clothes: 

Coat: Woolrich 

Blouse: H&M

Jeans: Seven for all mankind

Shoes: Cenedella

Necklace: Zara

Bag: Longchamp 


No comments :

Post a Comment