Monday 27 January 2014

Living inspiration ♥

Hello everyone :), 

Happy Monday to you even if you usually don't wish someone a happy monday as it's the beginning of the week but I do it anyway ;). 
Today I want to share with you a quite personal story but also some beautiful things. 
I don't know if you've already made this experience or if you're still waiting for it to come. 
8 months ago I met this guy by coincidence and I think it was destiny that we met. It was his and his brother's birthday party and I fell in love with him right away. I don't know what it was (probably his amazing blue eyes ;)) but I knew that it was true. Some months before that day I had made some very sad and bad experiences and I don't wish those kind of experiences to anyone. I thought that I would never ever be able to trust a guy and be able to give him all I have. My heart, my thoughts, my joy and my worries. It took myself some time to open myself but this guy I met at his birthday party did everything you can imagine that made it possible for myself to do everything I was afraid of. I gave him everything and still today he deserves it as much as the first day I dared doing it. This guy is in my eyes the Love of my life and in some eyes I must sound stupid but I don't care about that! I know what i feel and I know what he has done for me until today and I think that everything we go through, whether good times or bad times, we will stick together and love each other every day! 
Last fall we've decided to move together because the both of us are going to start university this year. 
We've already found an appartement and we're super happy and super excited to start this adventure together. I don't doubt that step a single minute and I'm sure we'll be fine. 
Some of you may ask yourself why I'm writing these things for a blogpost in which I wanted to show you my "living" inspiration for our appartement. Well usually there's a story behind everything and this one, I wanted to share with you. 

I hope you like my favorite pictures of today and I wish you a nice day or night wherever you are!

Much love xoxo 

Lila ♥ 

PS: I love you honey and happy anniversary! ♥ 


No comments :

Post a Comment