Wednesday 8 January 2014

Miss Wolford and Baby NYX ♥

Hello my lovely ladies out there, 

Today I went shopping with my mum, my sister and my little baby brother. As I still had some credits left for one of my favorite stores, (which is by the way the only store that sells NYX cosmetics) I got myself the NYX "03 Caviar & Bubbles", The Runway Collection, Eyeshadow palette. I'm super excited to try out these beautiful coulours and I'm so, so happy that I bought it. The palette includes 10 very natural and a little bit shimmery colours. If you want to I can make a little review on the eyeshadows in another blogpost which will be in the future of course. 

One more little present for myself were the "Wolford Roxette tights" which I got in the sale and I think they're super sexy, beautiful and just amaaaazing :). They have one, longer black strip which ends on your thigh. On the black strip they've put some silver studs which highlight the tights perfectly.


I'm really looking forward to wearing them and of course you'll get a picture of it as soon as I'm wearing my new friends. 

That's it for today I hope you enjoyed this little blogpost and I wish you a very nice evening or day, wherever you are at the moment. 

Much love 

xoxo 

Lila

♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment