Wednesday 15 January 2014

My favorite christmas present ♥

Good morning (here in Europe :)),

As a following post I wanted to share with you my favorite christmas present. I'm not a huge fan of sharing ALL my presents with you guys. It's not a matter of privacy I just think it would look like "hey look at me I'm so much better than you because my presents were more expensive or bigger or whatever". I hope you understand that but I decided that I'm going to show you at least one. And here it is: My favorite christmas present of 2013 is......

...The Clarisonic "mia2"- Facial Sonic Cleansing

To be honest, I already knew that I would get it before christmas because my mum had bought her clarisonic 3 months before and she was so happy about it, that I just had to get this for christmas ;).
My skin is really, really fragile and I have to pay a lot of attention on what I put on my skin. So the clarisonic works perfectly for myself. I also got the brush for fragile and dry skin with my clarisonic because the usual one includes a brush "only" for sensitiv skin.
Well I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin is feeling so well. I don't have that feeling of uneven skin anymore. My face is so soft and looks fresh and healthy.
I know that this cleansing method has been known around the world for about 5 years or even longer now, but if you don't have it yet, please give it a look and think about it, because it is truly amazing!!

You can really feel and see the difference and even my boyfriend uses it from time to time ;).

It has 2 speeds, 2 year warranty and the package includes a travel case which is really practical. If you want to use it on your body too, then there is a bigger one availabe in the stores. A little "plus" for all of you ladies, you can get it in different colours. I've spotted it in pink 2 weeks ago and it looked great.

I hope you liked this post and I wish you a really nice day or night wherever you are :)!

Much love xoxo

Lila ♥ 







No comments :

Post a Comment