Tuesday 14 January 2014

Delicious Salmon-Potato rolls ♥

Hello my dearest! :)

Yesterday my mum and I have made some very delicious salmon-potato rolls for lunch. It's been a long time that I had it for the last time and I must have forgotten how amazing they are haha.
I just wanted to share this yummy recipe with you and hope you try it and of course like it :).

Much love xoxo

Lila 

What you need: 


First step: Pay attention that the mashed potatoes are still cold from the fridge. Then add two eggs and a little bit less than half a parmesan cheese into the bowl. Season it with salt, pepper and some nutmeg. (Please do not to much season it, as the mashed potatoes are still seasoned.

Second step: Add the fine breadcrumbs and some flour and knead it all gently with your fingers. 
When the mixture has a good consistance (you want to flatten it) take it out of the bowl and on your floured work surface. 

Third step: Now flatten it also very gently with your rolling pin. When this step is also done, the salmon is going to have his appearance ;). Take the slices and add them on the flattened dough. Also add some more of the parmesan cheese. (Now it looks like a weird salmon cheese pizza ;) )

Fourth step: Now roll it to a big "sausage". If the dough's still too wet there can be some problems but just mend the holes with the dough and add some flour. When this step's done you can take a knife and cut it in sclices which should have a width of 3 cm. (I'm sorry if you don't calculate with cm, m, etc.)
Now you can put them into a pan and cook them until they have a nice, crispy looking, goldbrown colour. 

Tip: You can have this lunch with red cabbage and crème fraîche like I did. This tastes amazing!

Voila that would be my recipe and I really hope you liked it! 

This is an amount for 4-5 people :) 
the "raw" "snails" before cooking :) 






                               

No comments :

Post a Comment